Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Plans underway for my Official website
Greetings evreyone I hope you are all well. So i was thinking that i really like having this blog to keep my friends updated on my day to day life but there is alot of other stuff that i would like to share with evreyone that cant be done on this particular format so i have decided to launch an official website. I have already purchased the domain name of NicholasManningonline.com and as soon as i can find someone who has the web savvy to build a website i will get it up and running. I personally am shooting for a January 2009 launch but if it comes together more quickly that would be cool to but realistically i wont have my site up untill next year but it definitely will be up that much i can be certain of. I had a great day as i found out today that my braces are finally coming off. On friday after 3/12 years i will finally get them off im absulutely estatic. I was begining to think that i would never get them off. I cant wait to be able to eat all the foods i havent been able to eat for so long. All in all it was a great day. Have a great night evreyone and ill be sure to keep you all updated on how plans for my new website are coming along. Peace out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(61)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Happy Halloween
- Greetings all Well there is nothing to report toda...
- The Roller coast ride begins
- Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Trailer Rel...
- My Weekend in Bellingham
- Greetings all well today was not a good day as i w...
- Misdiagnosis
- Greetings evreyone well the concert last night at ...
- Greetings i hope evreyone is well. Im feeling grea...
- My New Beautiful smile
- Greetings all well today was another uneventful da...
- The Comeback Queen Britney Spears Makes big comeback
- Plans underway for my Official website
- Reflections
- my History Part 2
- A brief histoory Part 1
- Inaugural post
-
▼
October
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment