Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Family reunion goes badly as my mother rejects me

Hello all well yesterday i went to see my mother for the first time in over 10 years. I had very high hopes for a reconcilliation between us however any hopes i may have had for us to be a family again were dashed by my mother. She explained to me that in her eyes i was a mistake that she had made a long time ago and that she hadnt given me a single thought since she left. I was completely devestated by her words. Im still in a state of shock and cant quite wrap my head around the fact that my mother doesnt love me. I feel very hurt and at the moment im not sure what im going to do. I hope evreyone,s week in Seattle is going better than mine here in Denver.

No comments:

Followers