Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Week ahead of me as Thanksgiving Approaches

Hello All i hope your weekend has been relaxing. Ive had a busy day but very good day as far as my moods go. I feel great and so far i have suffered no side effects of the medication to treat my Bipolar disorder. I gave Shiloh a bath to treat her scratching and it seems to have worked so im hoping she now feels better. I have a rather busy week ahead of me as it is the week of Thanksgiving and i will be getting last minute things done before my Thanksgiving dinner party this saturday. Im feeling just a little aprehensive as to the number of people i have coming over. Im terrified im going to run out of food or im going to burn the turkey or something like that. I just hope and pray evreything goes smoothly. But im getting ahead of myself first ive got a few things i need to get done this week before the dinner so needless to say i have a very full and busy week ahead of me. I hope evreyone has a great night.

No comments:

Followers