Friday, November 7, 2008

Decking the halls

Greetings all and what a fantastic day it has been. Today i started decorating for the impending holidays. So to that end i did a through job of getting my apt cleaned. I steam cleaned the capets and started putting up decorations. I put up a nativity scene and hung a lighted wreath above the fireplace. I strung garland around the walls of my apt and it looks very festive. Yea i know its a bit early but i really want to try and enjoy this holiday season. I have so much to be thankful this year. Next week i will be buying all my food for my Thanksgiving dinner as well as a faux Christmas tree. Im really looking forward to celebrating the holidays and being surrounded by all my friends and the people who mean the most to me. I was feeling exceptionally good today which i think played a part in my wanting to decorate today but i plan on enjoying this overall feeling good as long as i can because god knows it wont last forever. Well for now i need to run but i hope evreyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Followers